This ‘Health & Social Care Worker Compliance Bundle‘ has been built to provide individuals, organisations, businesses, and educations establishments, to gain compliance each year to carry out their roles as carers. The bundle has been specifically built to cover and give that extra bit of education that some organisations may require for their personal compliance.
The courses have been built by Registered Paramedics and Registered Nurses, and meet the NHS high standards.
This bundle covers a Vast amount of CPD points and compliance to develop and ‘Empower‘ your staff or you as an individual.
This Bundle includes:
- Slips, Trips and Falls Awareness and Prevention in the Workplace
- SEPSIS Awareness – Diagnosis and Treatment
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults (SOVA) – Level 3
- Learning Disabilities and Assessment’s
- Legionella Awareness and Prevention
- An Introduction to Health and Safety
- Infection, Prevention & Control
- Fire Awareness for Health & Social Care Workers
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion in Health and Social Care
- COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) – Level 2
- Dementia Awareness & Understanding
- Conflict Resolution within Health & Social Care
- Mental Health Awareness & Understanding